Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Orgy On Parade

I had this WONDERFULLY EROTIC dream last night

I was watching this parade from above. It was near street level (I'd place the setting in NEW YORK CITY as you know how THOSE buildings are when it comes wonderful views of the city down below BUT THAT SAID I'll let you pick your own favorite city :) ). In it was this FLATBED FLOAT filled with NAKED men & women. The women were on their bellies just as they would be as if they were simply on a beach taking in a few rays

But there was one exception to this.....

The guys were on top of the women & EACH had their cocks in the pussy of the women

In what seemed like LOCK & STEP motion, the guys were fucking the women. By that I mean it looked as if was either choreographed or the guys were being instructions almost drill-sergeant style as each of them SIMULTANEOUSLY dipped their cocks in the pussy of the girl they were fucking & then almost immediately afterward would SLOWLY pull almost completely out only to be told to repeat the process A FEW SECONDS LATER (Making sure to go even deeper each time of course)

After what seemed like AN ETERNITY, the moving orgy got moving again & soon left my view :(

In the wake of this, I woke up to a Hard On. I mean my cock was READY TO GO !!! All it needed was a little SLURP STYLE blowjob from a willing FEMALE bitch to lube it up & I was ready to FUCK !!!

Pretty HOT huh?? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment